Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life's Simple Pleasures...




Ni Hao Yall

It's Sunday morning...a beautiful crisp Fall day about to awake...looking back on my week, I am reminded that it is the simple things that give me pleasure...I see them through the lens of my ubiquitous iphone...

Shopping... for tart pans in Sur La Table...


For a Ruby port to go with a Marscarpone and Berry tart...


Afternoon baking of aforementioned Tart...



Sharing a meal with friends...


Driving to Tahoe, enjoying the aspen...


Celebrating a friend's special anniversary with dinner at Jake's...


Finishing a sweater...finally...



 Staying home with my hubby watching the Boys of Fall...


And just enjoying the changes in my yard...


The last roses of Fall...


Laurel. Enjoying the Simple Things.

5 comments:

  1. Your post is a poem to Fall. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum at those tarts! I will have to go get some tart pans. So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laurel the simple things are always the best. That sure is a pretty sweater someday I will be doing that:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...