Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Something about a paint job...


Weekend Reflections

Do you think there might be some psychological malfunction of a person who likes to take pictures of car hoods? Whenever we travel, this photographer will seek out every shiny paint job in her path to photograph.  Maybe it's the notion of capturing all that raw power in digital form, as she can never hope to harness it under her foot.  Or maybe she's just a crow at heart, hoping to take every snippet of bling back to her nest.  Whatever it is, I love taking pictures of expensive cars...the shinier the better.









See other photograpic reflections on Weekend Reflections, a photo link up of like minded bloggers.


Laurel.  Still driving my 6 cylinder Acura.

8 comments:

  1. great shots - love all the angles and reflections...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pictures are wonderful, but I really like that first one. You've photographed so little of that car but you've managed to capture so much grace and style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shots! If loving to photograph cars makes one crazy then I guess I am crazy. All the shots have great perspective. I would love to see that first car. The reflection in the last shot is terrific, but the shot that had me saying wow is the third shot. That is either a great paint job or a great composite, either way it is great! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a shrink wrap I think on a high performance car that regularly participates in cross country rallys

      Delete
  4. Oh I love these - there is just something about a nicy shiny bonnet of a car isn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! Love best wishes, Julie ♥ who wishes to you all the best for last Sunday in this year's Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - and so different than your cactus blooms. It is nice to meet a photographer with such a broad spectrum of loves and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...