Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Waiting for Inspiration...

While I'm waiting for inspiration to strike, I am loving all the signs of Fall.  In the clear absence of some brilliant words of wisdom and/or wit, I'll just post some photos of life around the Quill this week:

We went wine tasting with friends in the foothills...love the way the grape vineyards look in the Fall...


In the Amador wine region, you get the best of the vineyards and rural living...


My first siting of the turning of the leaves here in the valley...
in a parking lot at the Outlet stores!


I made my first pear tart of the season...baking makes me happy, 
even though the sugar thing is not my best choice...


Great Aunt Pinky's Vanilla Custard  Pear Pie...she wasn't my aunt, 
but wouldn't we all want one like her???


I am thinking that I should have cleaned out the fireplace on this rainy morning...spent hours messing with my iPhone and the new IOS7 and Instagram...
I eventually got dressed...


If you know anything about "Biorhythms", I will tell you that four of my life cycle rhythms are at the bottom of the charts this week....Not sure I even believe in their validity, but let's just say, I hope that inspiration strikes soon and I get back on track!!! Whatever that means!!  LOL! 

I haven't done a thing today!!!

Laurel. So glad Fall is finally here!!!



3 comments:

  1. Mrs. C. and I spent the entire weekend doing nothing so let me assure you that you are in good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurel, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a long dry spell these past months...I think when life ramps up and lots of things are to deal with, I think little about anything artistic. I have a moment here and there, a photo here and there, but lately my fingers itch to pick my paintbrushes up again...just waiting for that moment when my muse returns.

    May you find your muse soon... :) (Lovely photos by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...