Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Milestones...

Don't ask me why I care - Laurel's Quill is technically a blog for "bliss".  In other words, I'm not trying to sell anything and I don't do ads. I write and blog because I like doing it - it feeds my creative side.

BUT let's keep it real....I don't care who you are or what your reasoning is for blogging, we all throw ourselves out there into cyberspace, with all our scales and vulnerabilities exposed, just so we can be heard.

So this is a blogging milestone for me today.  Pretty cool, huh?




Laurel. Blogger since January, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. You've been at this longer than I have. Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laurel! Congratulations! I know how happy you might be! I too loved the feeling of crossing 10000 page views last year. Its awesome! :)

    You are invited to be a part of an upcoming blog event.
    Plz visit the link - http://andmylifegoeson.blogspot.in/2013/01/whats-your-story-you-are-invited.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I, for one, am so glad you joined the blogging community in 2010~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...