Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Under Venus' Spell

Digital Art is challenging, to say the least.  I have been messing with my Photoshop Elements, Pic Monkey and Polyvore to try to create a digital art work.

Here is my first attempt...a collage of elements put together in the Polyvore application. Unfortunately, I haven't mastered or have an idea how to master creating a digital art work in a stand alone program...don't even know where to start.  Meanwhile, I at least figured how to import some of my manipulated photos into the Polyvore app, and was able to create this, my first piece of work.

Any ideas or suggestions...I think I'm addicted to the process...



Under Venus' Spell


Pretty Polly black pantyhose
revolveclothing.com


Buccellati gold jewelry
scullyandscully.com



Silk scarve
elizabetta.net








3 comments:

  1. A very well-conceived photo collage. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, A stunning piece! Is this transferred onto a silk scarf now? Can't wait to see more of your collage creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...