Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Road Trip Memories...

I am so ready for a vacation. I get this way as Fall approaches.  Something about the weather changes makes me want to travel. This year we opted to tear down the patio overhang and put up a new one...so no money for traveling:(

So for now, I will remember the little things that made me smile on last year's road trip...

It's Oklahoma...you can do this


Old Soldiers put out to pasture

The boys of Texas

I love Taos

Sharing today withLittle by Little


Laurel. France - 2014!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came by Little Things Thursday today! Welcome! We also did not take a vacation this summer. I did miss not having a little get away, but like you we put money towards updates at home. Loved your collection of memories from last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yes they are... and here my Mom told me I had "funky" feet...

      Delete
  3. I would get in trouble!!! Feet on the floor is grouchy man's mantra.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...