Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Let them eat cake"

I wrote about making wedding cakes last year in "Making weddings is not for Sissies". Recall that I promised to make this cute young couple's cake in a moment of wine weakness and dang if I didn't do it again. But this time, I didn't forget that I committed to some old friends a small cake for their renewal of vows.

So bring on the red velvet and vanilla with butter cream icing. Just because it's small, doesn't mean it can't be elegant.  Just type in "small wedding cake" into Pinterest and see what you get - so many cute cakes!!

Here is mine:





Tasted good too!

Laurel. Best wishes to my friends for many more years!!!

2 comments:

  1. An exquisite little cake. Almost too beautiful to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, you are the best kind of friend! You really bring out the yumminess of life!
    See you tomorrow for some more romping around the fabric rafters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...