Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Rose from Karen's...

One of the best things about being retired is knowing that I don't have to go to work. It seems to hit me most in the early mornings when I used to be in my car, fighting the commute and thinking about a boring 9:00 meeting. These days, I am often in my car headed for a nice mocha at Karen's Bakery and Cafe in Folsom.

Besides having THE best Apple Walnut Muffin in the entire free world (bar none!!!) and a  friendly morning vibe, I love that there are always a fresh flowers on each table.  I don't know where she get's her roses, but they always beg for a picture.

Between bites of that yummy muffin, out comes the iPhone...and click!  

You tell me...is there anything prettier that a peach rose sitting
 on a black tabletop???


Laurel. Shoulda got a picture of the muffin too...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...