Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013


It's Day 6 of the October blogging challenge, Blogtoberfest 2013, and Day 4 of my Desert Peeps Getaway. I am forced to do posts on my mobile device and it is very very maddening... I like my blog to have a certain "flair", and let me say, you can't get there from here on an iPhone. 

Nevertheless, whether I blog or not, I am having a great time in the desert. I could write about about belly laughing over this horribly gross game... Talk about allowing your inner demons to rule... bUT, I have never laughed that hard in a long time. 
Or I could write about this ....

But I think I'll just say we're having a good time. Palm Desert has a Rodeo Drive like street and the shops were yummy... Very very $$$$. But great for design ideas.

But I am going to take a recess from trying to blog on this phone and get back to it when I go home tomorrow. I just can't wrap my head around it this morning!!!

Laurel. Don't eat at Mama Gina's...unless you enjoy canned mushrooms over your filet alongside your instant mashed potatoes ...


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time and soaking up all those great design ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...