Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Before the Rain???

Tuesday, 8:30 a.m.
I check my iPhone for today's weather: "90% chance of rain by10:00 a.m." 
 I step out into the courtyard in my PJ's...the air is so fresh.
 
It's as good a day as any to start my walking regimen...
Besides, I can see if Spring is on the horizon in my neighborhood.
 

Uh huh...
 

 
Flowering Quince....my favorite Spring flower.


Tulip Trees are a sure sign of coming Spring...
 


And paper whites...yeah baby!
 


Whoopsie....somebody didn't get the Spring message yet...
 


I'm almost done with my 45 minute walk and.....
once again, the weatherman missed the timing of the storm.
 

 
Laurel. Good thing I have a hair appointment today.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...