Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

"Wear Something Frenchy"

I am absolutely obsessed thinking about my travel wardrobe to Europe.  Even though we will be spending more time driving around the French countryside, I can't stop thinking about Paris! We have visited the "City of Romance" once before and what I noted is that the French women strolling on the streets never look tacky, sloppy or un-put-together. Paris fashion is iconic, even the street style. And I want to be a part of that scene!

Meanwhile, my friend Peg invited us to join them at a restaurant featuring all things Parisian, as she knows I'm obsessed.  I'm not sure what that will entail besides some great wine, but I'm all over it.

"Wear something Frenchy", she texted.

Okie dokie. Rev up the Pinterest and Polyvore, Laurel. 

I've already made some very chic black linen cigarette slacks out of the fabric I picked up at Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics last month.  I love the weight of this particular linen and I know it will be so versatile for our trip.  All I need is some kind of white top (lace???)...already own the leopard print sweater...and those pointy toed heels...

Is that Frenchy enough, Peg??




My Polyvore set - "Wear Something Frenchy" 2014

Laurel. How many more days????

3 comments:

  1. You do tend to see a lot of women in Paris wearing black. A black scarf would be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh La La Tres Chic. I adore these clothes. However I am most intrigued at what the French Restaurant is. My husband adores french food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. C - we went to Capre Vino in old Auburn. Not really a French restaurant...just a French menu for the week! Great PLace!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate all those who share and leave their comments very much. Laurel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...